How MGICLUB Collect and Receive your personal data
- MGICLUB limits the collection of personal information to what is relevant to the purposes of collection whether directly to us with paper form, email or through any other MGICLUB authorized member that propose and register you as our new member on MGICLUB member website.
- MGICLUB may collect personal data from you If you are logged in on the MGICLUB member website when you order products or services.
Personal data that MGICLUB may collect
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal code, e-mail address, phone number)
- Gender, age, nationality, date and place of birth
- MGICLUB Member/Stockist registration number, username and password
- Government ID number to the extent permitted or required by applicable law
- Banking account information (e.g. such as bank account number, bank and bank branch)
- Beneficiary Information (Name & Relationship)
- Member performance information (e.g., rank, status, group and personal qualifications under the MGICLUB Sales and Marketing Plan and financial/bonus history)
How MGICLUB Use the Personal Data Collected
- Manage your registration as an Stockist or Member
- Create and manage your online account and respond to your inquiries
- Process your orders of products or services
- Communicate with you (e.g., about products or services that we offer, or intend to offer)
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including by:
- Evaluating your satisfaction with our current communications, materials, products and/or services.
- Developing new products and services and determining the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Tracking and analysing your use of products, materials and/or services.
- Track, document and analyse the Line of Sponsorship.
- Assess your performance under your MGICLUB Stockist or Member Registration Agreement (COE) with us.
- Provide business performance information to you (e.g., information on the Line of Sponsorship purchase volumes, earned bonuses, levels of awards, your referring Stockist or Member, and your upline Stockist or Member organisation under the MGICLUB Sales and Marketing Plan).
- Provide your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to Stockist or Members in both your upline and your downline.
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims and other liabilities and Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
If you choose not to provide your personal data, we may not be able to provide the above services.
How we may share your personal data
MGICLUB does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. MGICLUB may share your personal data only with:
- Entities within the MGICLUB group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for MGICLUB to disclose personal data.
- Stockist/Members in your upline or downline organisation, to support your business and/or allow communication regarding product advice, ordering advice and product information for the products that you order from MGICLUB.
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
- We may share your information if MGICLUB is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of or transfer of assets.
We may transfer the personal data we collect about you to other MGICLUB affiliates or other entities of MGICLUB's company. Some of them may be located in countries other than the country in which the data were originally collected. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Sites may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. Using the Sites demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
How MGICLUB Protect Personal Data
MGICLUB maintain appropriate technical and organisational security safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
PT. MEGA GLORYOUNG INTERNATIONAL
Komplek Perkantoran CBD PLUIT Blok C No 8 Jl.Pluit Selatan Raya, RT23/RW.8, Penjaringan, Kota Jakarta Utara DKI Jakarta, Indonesia.
Telp : +62 21 3576 2346 | Telp / Whatsaap : +62 822-1076-2233 | Email : [email protected]